Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Say what???

So, Kay made me feel bad I didn't have any of Elizabeth's funny quotes in here... so here we go:

*'Where will her clothes be?' Elizabeth couldn't believe that Tessa was going to be born naked... made no sense to her!

*'mom, princesses don't shake their booties, they only twirl'  as I was having the Snow White doll dance obviously inappropriately!

*'But mom.... I have to be a princess'  when I try to get her to wear anything besides pink or a skirt.... oh boy!

*'kids don't like basagna' (lasagna)

*'I made that stranger happy, momma'  as she smiles a huge smile at passerbys.....

*'No, mom she is not a boy'  in response to be saying I think Tessa's eyes are going to be brown.... ok..........

*'my body just doesn't work that way' when I'm trying to get her to go poop in the potty

*'momma, it's just so hard to share', said in the most sad voice you've ever heard.... she says this to me about every night after we do our prayers and are talking and trying to go to sleep....she knows she has to do it, but it is soooo hard for her :)  When one of the kids come over she'll take some of her favorite toys and throw them over the gate so they can't get them!  Or she'll just try to carry them all around, as in she'll have like 8 things in her hands...... crazy kid!

*'but where are you and daddy going to sleep?' when she figured out that Tessa's crib was in our room....she figured we must be moving somewhere else :) 

*'Why does that girl keep saying Santa?'.... as we're listening to "The B-I-B-L-E, yes that's the book for me, I Santa on the word of God....."  She won't believe that is says something else, I just go with it now :) 

*'Look, it says 'Eat me, Elizabeth'" as she shows me the writing on her ring pop! I ended up letting her eat it.....

*'Be careful with Tessy, she's really special' to the nurses about to give her her shots....

*I'm just here with my mommy, I don't need any shots'....to the nurses ready to give Tessa her shots.

*'I'm going to lick my toes' in response to my asking what are you going to do instead of taking your nap? 

Daddy taught me to dance!
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Christopher our Elf came to visit!
 
 
Elizabeth turns 3!
 
 
Tessa talking!
 


2 comments:

  1. Love her quotes! In no time Tessa will be talking. I already love her sweet little voice.

    ReplyDelete